We are looking for a creative mind with a problem-solving attitude to help us in making our ideas come true!
- Are you studying architecture/interior design at university?
- Do you consider yourself a creative mind, constantly conceiving new ideas?
- Would you like to develop interior fit-outs and spatial concepts through design solutions?
- Do you work with AutoCAD and have 3D modeling/rendering skills?
- Do you work with graphics software such as Photoshop and InDesign?
- Can you work with us at least 16 hours a week?
- Do you speak a good level of English? Czech (not mandatory)?
Opportunity for you to:
- See your ideas and concepts materialized.
- Practice time and budget management.
- Learn and share on a fast-growing gastro startup.
- Gain work experience in architecture and spatial design while adding a great reference to your resume.
- Be part of a friendly, multicultural team.
- Network and build community.
- Plan your working hours flexibly based on your schedule.
- An office space in Prague’s city center at WeWork will be provided.
- Have an unique opportunity to participate in "invite-only" events at Manifesto.
We'll work on:
- Architectural layouts and massing studies for future locations.
- Interior design proposals for our food units.
- Design solutions for the market needs.
- Coordination of ideas implementation & communication with suppliers.
Who will take care of you
Sara Gomes, Senior Architect
Starting from March, 2022. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with “I want to become Manifesto Architect Intern" in the subject line, send your Portfolio + CV in English and write us why you are interested in the internship.