The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce function in Manifesto Market. You will be in charge of sales performance, and handling decision-making from product strategy, product deployment, website to online advertising, etc.
How we see the role & what you will do:
Ecommerce Site Design: you will be responsible for determining the format and features of the website, https://shop.manifestomarket.com, in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers by working closely with the web designers/engineer to develop and alter the website as needed, including user interface, customer service function, product presentation, payment process, inventory management, fulfillment procedure, cancellation procedure, refund, post-purchase service, and etc.
Product Strategy and Deployment: you will be in charge of developing product strategy, creating category mix and merchandise assortment plans for https://shop.manifestomarket.com. Also sourcing products, placing orders, launching the products, managing inventories.
Marketing & Promotion Collaboration: working closely with Marketing manager to strategize pre-season promotions, email campaigns, imagery, story-telling, etc. to enhance product for the ultimate customer experience and to maximise the conversions.
Logistic & Procurement Procedure: design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures to have a seamless supply chain, logistics, fulfillment procurement and operations.
What’s in it for you:
- The position is an equivalent to full-time, starting in Q2, 2022.
- A fixed salary. The fee to be discussed.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Freelance position.
- Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open minded international team.
- A “dog-friendly”, modern office space in Prague’s city center at WeWork.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Discounts at Manifesto Market and invitations to exclusive events.
- You will work directly with, and report to the CGO.
This could be your job if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in Ecommerce.
- 3+ years of experience managing product life cycles, and owning seasonal hindsight analysis.
- Ecommerce Merchandising and Buying experience strongly preferred.
- Have Excel and Analytics skills required.
- Wine, or luxury goods industry experience is a plus.
- Experience in brick & mortar is also a plus.
- Comply with Manifesto COVID-19 guidelines.
- Are proficient in English. Fluent in Czech or German is a plus.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to take care of eCommerce” in the subject.
- Tell us why you.
- Tell us why Manifesto Market. The format and media is up to you.