About The Opportunity:
As Ecommerce Manager you will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce function in Manifesto Market. You will be in charge of sales performance, and handling decision-making from product strategy, product deployment, and website to online advertising.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Ecommerce Site Design: you will have creative flexibility to determine the format and features of the website, https://shop.manifestomarket.com, in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers by working closely with our web designers to develop a space that is clear and easy to navigate for our customers.
- This includes but is not limited to, user interface, customer service functions, product presentation, inventory management, post-purchase service, payment process, fulfillment, cancellation, and refund procedures.
- Product Strategy and Deployment: you will be in charge of developing product strategy, creating category mix and merchandise assortment plans for https://shop.manifestomarket.com. To successfully do this you will need to navigate sourcing products, placing orders, launching the products, and managing inventories.
- Marketing & Promotion Collaboration: you will work closely with our Marketing manager to strategize pre-season promotions, email campaigns, brand representation and narrative to enhance the ultimate customer experience and to maximize the conversions.
- Logistic & Procurement Procedure: you will design and implement business strategies, such as plans and procedures to have a seamless supply chain, logistics, fulfillment procurement and operations.
What’s in it for you:
- The position is full-time starting in Q3, 2022.
- A fixed salary.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open minded international team.
- A dog-friendly, modern office space in Prague’s city center at WeWork.
- Team get togethers, ranging from our Happy Hours to annual team bonding offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Discounts at Manifesto Market and invitations to exclusive events.
- You will work directly with, and report to the CGO Hollie Lin.
This could be your job if you:
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Have 3+ years of experience in Ecommerce.
- Have 3+ years of experience managing product life cycles, and owning seasonal hindsight analysis.
- Have Excel and Analytics skills required.
- Are proficient in English. Fluent in Czech or German is a plus.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Believe nothing is impossible!
- Ecommerce Merchandising and Buying experience.
- Wine, or luxury goods industry experience.
- Experience in brick & mortar.
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to email@example.com with “I want to take care of eCommerce” in the subject.
- Tell us why you. Tell us why Manifesto Market. The format and media is up to you.