How we see the role & what you will do:
- You will work on an exciting new project of a food hub.
- Conceptual diagrams and 3D visuals.
- Architectural solutions & technical drawings for construction.
- Lighting & signage proposals.
- Landscape concepts & furniture selection.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to play a significant role in crafting a unique customer experience through design.
- Develop your understanding of hospitality/retail best design practices.
- Chance to quickly see your work materialized.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Improve both your soft and hard skills while adding a great reference to your resume.
- You will work directly with and report to the Senior Architect Sara Gomes.
This could be your job if:
- You are a recent graduate of architecture.
- You are comfortable working with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You are reliable, detail-oriented and capable of thinking outside the box.
- You can work independently and proactively find solutions.
- You are positive and open to learning new things.
- You are fluent in English.
- Freelance contract. Hourly fee.
- The position is an equivalent to full-time or part-time, starting in February, 2022.
- Duration: 10 weeks / project based collaboration.
- EU applicants are welcome to apply.
- Remote or in-person collaboration.
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become Manifesto Junior Architect” in the subject.
- Send us your porfolio.
- Tell us why you.