About The Opportunity:
- We are looking for a Bar Manager to join our team for the opening of the brand new Manifesto Market at Potsdamer Platz, Berlin.
- You will report directly to the Food & Beverage Director.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- You’ll have responsibility for bar operations during the shift ensuring all opening, closing and management checklists and tasks are completed daily. Every day is different.
- Creating a memorable experience for our guests with every visit.
- Hire, train, motivate and inspire a strong and passionate bar team.
- Create schedules and quickly resolve conflicts to ensure that the bar operations are well staffed.
- Interact with our guests, always warm, professional, helpful and doing everything you can to exceed their expectations.
- Ensure the bar area is set as per Manifesto SOPs for each shift.
- Coordinate and run the reservations system.
- Report daily revenues.
- Support the restaurant's culinary team on beverage menus, service and product availability.
- Supporting the F&B Manager and General Manager with administrative tasks such as Food & Beverage stock; ordering, stock counts.
- It’s a fast-paced place and we like to keep a handful of projects on the go at the same time.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to play an important role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Berlin.
- A full time position starting in October 2022.
- Fixed salary and performance based bonus.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a design-driven, open-minded international team.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
This could be your job if you:
- You have outstanding F&B operations experience in a similar role with an excellent track record of success within a high-demand, open bar or restaurant concept.
- Bar or restaurant opening experience is a plus.
- Creative, imaginative, yet detail oriented.
- Bright and friendly, you have the ability to adapt and work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Result oriented and self-assured, you can deal with any situation that comes your way.
- You're passionate about delivering the high standards for our guests in line with the Manifesto restaurant and Soot bar brands.
- A strong team player with great communication skills and an enthusiastic approach.
- You are able to stay positive and calm under pressure.
- Fluent in English and have a reasonable knowledge of German.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV via LinkedIn or to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become Bar Manager - Berlin” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.