About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our Soot Bar team!
As a bar supervisor you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of an open air day & night bar. Your role will be to ensure that guest satisfaction and service is maintained at all times.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- You will create a fun, relaxed atmosphere, and a memorable experience with each visit.
- Present and sell beverages, ensuring that the bar is clean, that orders are taken properly, beverages delivered accordingly & the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- You will have intimate knowledge of the menu & product range.
- Ensure that all bars are ready and properly set up for upcoming business.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in your area of concern.
- Check and track all spil-tabs on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation at the end of the day, and reporting to the Bar Manager.
- Supervise the bar staff with the ability to motivate your team.
- Ensure that new staff are inducted and trained in their role, and assist in the ongoing training and development of bar staff.
- Managing the team behind the bar during service and coordinating the team properly when any of the bars look very busy.
- Execute inventory duties on a weekly basis according to inventory SOP.
- Attending weekly team meetings with Bar Manager (and F&B Manager).
- Your basic duties and responsibilities include all functions of a bartender (2-3 times a week).
What’s in it for you:
- The position starts in Q2 2022, full-time equivalent with long-term commitment.
- A fixed salary & performance-based bonus.
- We’ll feed you during your shift.
- Discounts at Manifesto.
- Training to get you settled into your role, and to broaden your skill set.
- Internal career opportunities across a wider range of specialisms and departments.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Be a team member of an open-minded international team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Work directly with, and report to the Bar Manager.
This could be your job if you:
- Have 3+ years of previous experience as a bartender preferably in a high volume cocktail bar.
- You have previous experience as bar supervisor / manager (minimum 1 year).
- You’re able to provide a great level of service to guests, while handling many other tasks simultaneously.
- You have a great understanding of service standards, and strong cocktail & beverage knowledge.
- You lead by example.
- You remain calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- You’re a sociable person – both towards the guests and your fellow colleagues.
- A positive “can do” attitude when solving problems, in a professional and courteous manner.
- You are able to stand for up to 8+ hours.
- You can lift & transport up to 50-pound containers from dry storage & beer coolers.
- You can work flexible shifts such as late evenings, weekends and holidays.
- You have high proficiency in computer software.
- You speak proficient Czech & English.
- You have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become Bar Supervisor” in the subject.
- Tell us why you are the best candidate for this job!