We are looking for amazing Chefs and Kitchen Helpers for our vibrant restaurants at Manifesto, Potsdamer Platz Berlin.
Manifesto is Europe’s largest food hub with a vibrant collection of 26 kitchens and bars, presenting culinary experiences, entertainment, culture, and fun. Opening soon.
Job opportunities are spread to work with one of 22 diverse restaurant kitchens located in the Manifesto Potsdamer Platz:
- Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese.
- Teppanyaki (including training to become a teppan chef).
- Mexican, Argentinian, Greek, BBQ, and classic European.
- Assist the Head Chef in preparing a mix of dishes.
- Train to become an independent Chef de Cuisine if desired.
- Work with the team at Manifesto to create exceptional guest experiences.
For this job you need:
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment.
- The ability to learn and work well under stressful conditions.
- To be available to work a flexible schedule.
- To work on your feet for 8-12 hours, with breaks in between.
- You have a good command in English or German.
What’s in it for you:
- Full time or part time employment at a competitive salary or part time hourly wages.
- Working at a cool, newly opened location with a unique design at Potsdamer Platz.
- This position starts in December 2022 or early 2023.
- A full-time, part-time employment contract.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a right to work in Germany. Relocation services are not provided.
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV or a description of your previous experience in a similar job along with your name and phone number. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you!