About The Opportunity:
- We are looking for an F&B Director to join our team of the brand new Manifesto Market at Potsdamer Platz, Berlin.
- You will be leading the F&B operations of the Market, this includes our very own Soot bar, as well as the individual restaurants.
- While doing so, you are tasked with creating a lively and stylish atmosphere where guests can relax and enjoy all Manifesto has to offer.
- You get to collaborate with tenants, suppliers, and staff to ensure the site runs efficiently.
- You will be responsible for handling customers and customer satisfaction.
- You will report directly to the General Manager Manifesto Berlin.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Your primary responsibility is to oversee the day-to-day F&B operations, during the opening of Manifesto and beyond.
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of customer service, forging long-term relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Conduct evaluation processes and find ways to improve by monitoring sales quality of onsite food and beverage, systematically.
- Recruit, manage and train the F&B team of people who love our guests, by setting and monitoring goals, empowering and developing them.
- Manage the labor costs through a daily/weekly labor tracker.
- Implement standard operating procedures & policies (SOP’s) to be followed by the team.
- Source suppliers and negotiate pricing.
- Ensure stocking, organizing and preparing service-related items in the space and storage.
- Contribute to budget planning and master the balance between cost and quality.
- Complete all administrative duties efficiently and thoroughly in a timely manner.
- Inspect market areas to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Collaborate across teams to improve hospitality standards and sales performance of the market.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to plan and execute events and other initiatives that result in improved sales while creating unique experience.
- Work with the General Manager to achieve sales revenue goals.
- Provide solutions to issues by being the go-to person for finding a solution.
- It’s a fast-paced place and we like to keep a handful of projects on the go at the same time.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to play a key role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Berlin.
- A full time position starting as soon as we will find the best candidate.
- Fixed salary and performance based bonus.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a design-driven, open-minded international team.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
This could be your job if you:
- You are an experienced, commercial savvy manager and have prior experience in a similar role (preferably with a high-demand, open concept hotel or restaurant), hospitality and F&B progressive concepts.
- Restaurant opening experience is a plus.
- Experience in planning & budgeting.
- Knowledge of business processes and functions such as finance, HR, procurement, or operations.
- You lead others with empathy towards common goals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to stay positive and calm under pressure.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV with “I want to become F&B Director - Berlin” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.
Do you want to know more about the job? Contact Ludmila Hasmanová via LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!