As the Chief Accountant at Manifesto you will be in-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting. You will be responsible for preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies and you will report directly to management.
You will work cross-border with internal and external teams to successfully manage intercompany transactions and bookkeeping.
How we see the role:
Chief Accountant responsibilities include:
- Working on all finance and accounting operations with CFO, Financial Controller and external advisors.
- Working closely with CFO to deliver cash flow projections, reports, cost accounting, financial statements and statutory accounts preparation
- Support analytical team to provide analysis and financial modeling.
- Working on internal innovative digitalization projects.
What you will do:
- Manage all accounting operations;
- Organize and coordinate accounting activity at the HQ level;
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc;
- Prepares and revises the local accounts in accordance with the accounting methods and principles of the group with a view to their consolidation;
- Coordinate external accountants for declarative obligations in terms of finance and taxes to the local competent authorities;
- Follows relationship with financial auditors for local and group accounting;
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations;
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts;
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to CFO;
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis;
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval;
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up;
- Follows relationship with the local administration on the accounting and fiscal issues;
- Produces financial reports and participates in the fiscal optimization works;
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to play a key role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Prague.
- The position is starting in Q3/Q4 2022 full-time.
- A dog-friendly modern office space in Prague’s city center at WeWork.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a design-driven, open-minded international team.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
This could be your job if you:
- University degree preferably in finance/accounting/economics.
- Experience in financial accounting (8 years +).
- Sound knowledge of accounting, tax.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting practice in Czech Republic.
- Good knowledge of international accounting standards.
- Firm knowledge of intercompany transfers and cross border transactions.
- Major ERP software knowledge required (Oracle, SAP, Quickbooks or similar).
- Action / initiative-oriented person.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, to priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Team and service oriented, flexible, hardworking, and enthusiastic.
- Fluent in English (German or Czech is a plus).
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become Group Chief Accountant” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.