About the opportunity:
- We are looking for an experienced HR Manager, who will be in charge of HR admin, payroll preparation, recruitment, and be the go-to person for all employee-related issues for your newly opened Manifesto Market Potsdamer Platz.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- You will be supporting our General Manager and local team when it comes to HR.
- Manage the administration of all core touch points throughout the employee journey: the creation, duration, changes, and termination of employment.
- Manage and prepare data for payroll in close cooperation with our external payroll providers
- Manage team benefits.
- Manage personnel master data and maintain our HR system
- Ensure all administration is perfect including archiving of personnel files and records in order.
- Colleagues will contact you with questions about labor law matters.
- You will prepare various People related reports.
- Create and streamline HR processes and procedures.
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in HR projects and apply your ideas and innovations in practice.
- Making sure our new team members have a great joining experience.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to play a role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Berlin.
- The position is starting in Q4 2022 full-time.
- A dog-friendly modern office space in Berlin’s city center at WeWork.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a design-driven, open-minded international team.
- Team get-togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Lots of opportunities to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
This could be your job if you have/are:
- 2+ years experience in the field of human resources, ideally in a hospitality/restaurant environment.
- Have a solid knowledge of German employment law and its application.
- You have fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- You are detail-oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- You are able to stay positive and calm under pressure.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with “I want to become HR Manager - Berlin” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.