Manifesto is looking for a Marketing Copywriter to help us tell our brand story across all communication channels. You will be crafting and fine-tuning our copy needs across PR, Email, Social, Web, and Advertising campaigns. You will sit with the Content Team in a versatile and exciting role, mastering attractive copy that reflects our brand values, entertains audiences, benefits the end customer, and helps us achieve our business goals — while pushing and owning your own creative envelope.
We are a data-driven company and the content you create will be measurable. You will be able to witness first-hand how it impacts our audiences, how it helps us support our partners, and reach our goals. Your words will inspire others to follow our stories about food, experiences, sustainability, and more.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Create, understand and embody Manifesto’s tone and voice and apply them across materials
- Concept and design copy for ad campaigns across channels like Google and Facebook.
- Write clear and meaningful content for our social media channels and distill the key message and purpose of every single post.
- Partner with the creative, web, and design teams to understand briefs and produce copy that matches the needs of each task.
- Write scripts for new content ideas and be a creative source for them, too. You will do ideation, just as much as you will do the writing.
- Establish and share best editorial and content practices with the rest of the team.
- Help build toolkits and templates for communication (both internal and external).
What’s in it for you:
This could be your job if you:
- At least 3 years of experience in copywriting, specifically for Marketing purposes. Agency experience is a great plus.
- You are purposeful and self-critic in the way you revise your work, and are able to create the copy that the business needs and not just the one you love the most.
- Have the ability to take briefs, critically analyze them and use them to write many types/formats of content.
- Writing fluency and verbal proficiency in both German and English, either native or C1/C2 language level minimum.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage your own time and meet deadlines.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV + samples of your copywriting to email@example.com with “I want to become a Marketing Copywriter at Manifesto” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.