About The Opportunity:
- We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team for the opening of the brand new Manifesto Market at Potsdamer Platz, Berlin.
- You will report directly to the Food & Beverage Director.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- You’ll have responsibility for market operations during the shift ensuring all opening, closing, and management checklists and tasks are completed daily. Every day is different.
- Creating a memorable experience for our guests with every visit.
- Hire, train, motivate and inspire a strong and passionate team.
- Create schedules and quickly resolve conflicts to ensure that the market restaurant and bar operations are well staffed.
- Interacting with our guests, always warm, professional, helpful, and doing everything you can to exceed their expectations.
- Ensuring the market area is set as per Manifesto SOPs for each shift.
- Coordinating and running the reservations system.
- Daily reporting of revenues.
- Supporting the restaurant's culinary team on menus, service, and product availability.
- Supporting the F&B Manager and General Manager with administrative tasks such as Food & Beverage stock; ordering, and stock counts.
- It’s a fast-paced place and we like to keep a handful of projects on the go at the same time.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to play an important role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Berlin.
- A full-time position starting in September 2022.
- Fixed salary and performance-based bonus.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a design-driven, open-minded international team.
- Lots of opportunities to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Team get-togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
This could be your job if you:
- You have outstanding F&B operations experience in a similar role with an excellent track record of success within (preferably with a high-demand, open concept hotel or restaurant), hospitality, and F&B progressive concepts.
- Restaurant opening experience is a plus.
- Bright and friendly, you have the ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Result-oriented and self-assured, you can deal with any situation that comes your way.
- You're passionate about delivering high standards for our guests in line with the Manifesto restaurant and Soot bar brands.
- A strong team player with great communication skills and an enthusiastic approach.
- You are able to stay positive and calm under pressure.
- Fluent in German and have a good knowledge of English.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with “I want to become Operations Manager - Berlin” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.