About the opportunity:
- In the most exciting times in the history of Manifesto Market, we seek to expand our communications team and welcome an experienced and independent PR manager to implement B2C and B2B communication strategies supporting daily, weekly and seasonal topics and activities at Manifesto Market and Soot bar in Berlin. The person in this role will also contribute to global communication efforts of the company to drive brand awareness in other countries and within the hospitality and F&B industries. The PR Manager will report directly to the Brand and Communications Director.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- You will be creating communication plans and tactics, in synergy and in close contact with the marketing and sales team.
- Within a few weeks of in-depth introduction, you will distribute planned PR campaigns, manage media events and/or implement other activities.
- You will be laser focused on raising awareness of Manifesto Market in Germany and on establishing the right positioning and vocabulary on a new market and new language territory.
- You will be responsible for managing, maintaining and growing the PR contact database and blogger relationships. You will make our public relationships flourish.
- You will provide a delightful media service: follow up with media requests, distribute images and media and coordinate interviews and site visits.
- You will write accurate, appealing, on-brand statements and media releases, and sometimes help the content team to tell the story.
- You will pro-actively seek opportunities for Manifesto to be present in the daily news agenda and lifestyle topics.
- You will propose pitching angles for international publications.
- You will coordinate and synchronize integrated campaigns, awareness activities and activations with experienced colleagues across the sales & marketing, creative content and operations teams.
- You will contribute to the brand’s comprehensive B2B communication strategy for current and future markets, and be in charge of content creation.
- You will craft accurate responses to communications topics raised by media or the community, based on guidelines provided.
- On a regular basis, you will also be involved in internal communications.
- You will unleash your creativity and take initiatives and suggest newsworthy topics.
- You will report, evaluate and share the results with your direct report and with the team.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to become a part of a dynamic, creative and data-driven team in the Berlin office of Manifesto, playing a key role in crafting unique gastronomic and cultural experiences in the heart of Potsdamer Platz.
- The position is starting in Q4 2022 full-time per agreement.
- Fixed fee on a monthly basis.
- A dog-friendly modern office space in Berlin’s city center at WeWork.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a design-driven, open-minded international team with daily active practice of English language.
- Spending good time during team get-togethers, from team Happy Hours to annual offsite team buildings. We are pros of having fun!
- Lots of opportunities to learn, progress, and work in a company on its path to becoming a global brand.
This could be your job if:
- You are a curious and ambitious individual with at least 4 years of experience in media, public relations or in a communications agency.
- You have proven experience and excellence in copywriting, text editing or journalism and a track record of publications you authored, pitched or self-published.
- You are familiar with the German media landscape and you follow influential foreign media as well.
- You are detail-oriented and keep your contacts, thoughts and schedules well organized. You are able to help others with it.
- You are fluent with Google Suite and group emailing tools.
- You have at least some experience with event management.
- You are a friendly, easy going individual, you like people and have a good sense of humor.
- You are self-motivated and able to set up priorities.
- You have a problem-solving approach and can do/can learn attitude. You are able to embrace change.
- Excellent proficiency in German (native) and English (excellent writing skills) languages. .
- You have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Apply via LinkedIn or send us your CV to email@example.com
Tell us why you are the best candidate, in an attached motivation letter.
Add one example of how you would communicate a very first pitch of Manifesto Market to a lifestyle journalist.
We are looking forward hearing from you!