We are looking for a Berlin-based Social Media Manager, who will be responsible for our amazing digital community, and take ownership of our current and future social channels.
The successful candidate will manage Manifesto Market's day-to-day online presence by developing a strategy, maintaining our channels, launching new ones, and collaborating with our Content Strategist to produce and distribute best-in-class content for our communities.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Develop and implement creative and engaging social media campaigns, by collaborating with sales and marketing teammates to achieve company-wide objectives.
- Help create and publish engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms by closely working with graphic designers, photographers, and content creators.
- Take ownership of the social content calendar and distribute it across different platforms using scheduling tools.
- Form key relationships with influencers across different social media platforms.
- Undertake audience research and analysis for your channels.
- Communicate with our audience, and have meaningful conversations that set the tone and portray the values of Manifesto Market.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Research and evaluate current channels, spot trends, and help us launch other social media channels to engage with our communities.
- Follow brand communication & crisis management guidelines by working closely with the PR team.
What’s in it for you:
- The position is starting in July 2022, full-time.
- Dog-friendly modern office space in Berlin's city center at WeWork will be provided (remote work also possible).
- Opportunity to play a key role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of, Berlin, and many other cities to come.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Position in a design-driven, open-minded international team.
- Fixed salary and other perks.
This could be your job if you:
- Possess knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in social media marketing. A marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience. Agency experience is a big plus.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Provide links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Have experience sourcing and managing content.
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Pinterest, TikTok, and others), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Practice superior time management.
- A team player.
- Have a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills in both English and German.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with “I want to become a Social Media Manager Berlin” in the subject.