- Become the right hand of our bartenders: cut fruits, prepare the ice, clean the bar and restock the goods.
For this job you need:
- Ideally, previous experience in a similar job, though full training is offered.
- Good communication skills, a pleasant demeanor and a pro-customer approach.
- The ability to be a strong team player.
- Excellent personal presentation, hygiene and grooming standards.
- A cheerful and positive demeanor.
- The trustworthiness to be 100% relied on.
- The ability to work well under stressful conditions.
- To be available to work a flexible schedule.
- To work on your feet for 8-12 hours, with breaks in between.
- To respect Manifesto’s COVID rules.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary of 13 EUR per hour.
- You will be paid for every hour worked.
- Full training will be provided.
- Stylish uniforms that are provided and cleaned.
- A monthly recognition program.
- Fresh and delicious meals on site.
- A Manifesto discount on food and beverages.
- Being a part of a friendly, passionate, open-minded and international team.
- Working at a cool, newly opened location with a unique design at Potsdamer Platz.
- This position starts in November, 2022.
- 3-5 shifts per week: 9am-5pm, 12pm-10pm and 6pm-2am.
- A full-time, part-time or Mini-Job employment contract.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a right to work in Germany. We do not provide relocation services.
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV to email@example.com. If you do not have a CV, send a description of your previous experience in a similar job along with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you!