- Mix signature cocktails in a trendy, international environment in the city of Berlin.
- Serve an amazing selection of wine and draft beer.
- Ensure every experience is special for our guests.
- Make house products, like cordials and syrups.
- Work closely with waitresses, bar supervisors and ops managers.
For this job you need:
- Ideally, previous experience with bartending in a high-volume bar.
- Good communication skills, a pleasant demeanor and a pro-customer approach.
- The ability to handle all customers, even the difficult ones.
- Presentation, communication and upselling skills.
- The ability to be a strong team player.
- Excellent personal presentation, hygiene and grooming standards.
- A cheerful and positive demeanor.
- The trustworthiness to be 100% relied on.
- The ability to work well under stressful conditions.
- To be available to work a flexible schedule.
- To work on your feet for 8-12 hours, with breaks in between.
- You are fluent in English or in German.
- To respect Manifesto’s COVID rules.
What’s in it for you:
- An on-target earning potential of 15 EUR per hour, plus tips and performance-based bonus.
- A fixed salary, tips and a performance-based bonus.
- Full on-the-job training.
- Stylish uniforms that are provided and cleaned.
- A monthly recognition program.
- Fresh and delicious meals on site.
- A Manifesto discount on food and beverages.
- Being a part of a friendly, passionate, open-minded and international team.
- Working at a cool, newly opened location with a unique design at Potsdamer Platz.
- This position starts as soon as we find the best candidate.
- 3-5 shifts per week: 9am-5pm, 12pm-10pm and 6pm-2am.
- A full-time, part-time or mini-job employment contract.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a right to work in Germany. We do not provide relocation services.
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a CV, send a description of your previous experience in a similar job along with your name and phone number to email@example.com.
Let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you!