About The Opportunity:
- The Event Marketing Manager is the key person that brings the Manifesto Market Brand to customers by creating experiences that are unique, exciting, memorable and ultimately drive sales. The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for all consumer-facing and trade corporate events.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Create great experiences for customers to take home and generate good reasons for them to come back.
- Plan, organize and execute high impact to-cost ratio marketing experience activities, events and products consistent with Manifesto Market Brand culture.
- Manage the planning and execution of events/products with SOP and in-market communication.
- Ensure SOP and in-market communication are well delivered and tested with the cross functional team (Operation, Finance and more) to make whole experiences successful.
- Develop, manage and maintain budgets and successfully execute projects at or below budget.
- Wrap up the events with performance and budget review.
- Support the other teammates in the coordination of new product launches.
- Supervise any contracted event support personnel.
- Support other teammates on implementing tools and activities for capturing new leads at event for Manifesto Market emailing list.
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior management.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to play an important role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Berlin.
- A full-time long-term position starts as soon as we find the best candidate.
- Permanent employment contract with an attractive fixed salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- An open corporate culture that encourages personal responsibility.
- Position in a collegial small team with open and transparent communication in Manifesto at Potsdamer Platz.
- Lots of opportunities to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Team get-togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Attractive staff discounts in all our restaurants. Further discounts via Corporate Benefits.
- Exciting events where you can live out your creativity.
This could be your job if you:
- Experience and passion in experiential marketing and hospitality industry.
- Experience in creating and executing high-impact events or product launches.
- Ability to take initiative, provide effective thinking and strategy, and function effectively in dynamic environments.
- Stakeholder management skills. with the ability to work across multiple work streams with people across levels and locations.
- Effective written and verbal communication, along with organizational and analytical skills.
- Presentation and storytelling skills to influence decision makers internally/externally.
- Very good knowledge of GSuite and MS Office.
- High level of initiative and willingness to work.
- Teamwork, communication skills and resilience.
- Business fluent German and English, both written and spoken.
Is this you?
Send us your CV with “I want to become Event Sales Manager - Berlin” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.
Do you want to know more about the job? Contact Ludmila Hasmanová via LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!