Sustainability Intern - Prague
About The Opportunity:
- We expect Sustainability Intern will help us to improve our internal processes in order to apply for the globally recognized B lab certification.
- Focus of the internship will be on building sustainable relations with our employees, community, partners, suppliers and customers.
- You will learn what sustainable company development means and that sustainability is not only about environmental aspects as a lot of people think.
How we see the internship & what you will do:
- Learn about B lab movement & certification.
- Learn and understand the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Help us to improve & develop the company assets with focus on working environment.
- Help us to strengthen the community & customer relations.
- Help us to develop partner & supplier procurement with focus on sustainability.
- Research good practices following the SDGs framework.
- Summarize and interpret your findings to Sustainability Project Lead.
- Make recommendations related to the research findings.
What’s in it for you:
- Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open minded international team.
- Be part of unique projects.
- Great dog-friendly modern office space in Prague’s city center.
- 30% Discount at Manifesto Markets.
This could be your job if you:
- Are oriented on the tasks accomplishments.
- Have research & Communication skills.
- Are fluent in English and a good knowledge of Czech is an advantage.
- Have interest to learn about sustainability from different perspectives.
- Duration: min 2 months.
- Start: September/October.
- Number of hours: min 5 hours per week.
- Working hours: flexible.
- External cooperation with the option to come to the office in Prague.
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become Sustainability Intern" in the subject line, send your CV in English and write to us why you are interested in the internship.