We, Manifesto Holding s.r.o., with our registered office at Národní 135/14, Nové Město, 110 00, Prague 1, Company ID: 07826397, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 308278, are the controller of your personal data (“Controller” or “We”). The processing of certain personal data may also be handled by companies belonging to Manifesto group.
1. Cookies are files stored by the website on your device. They contain data that makes it possible to anonymously recognize who you are and analyse the specifics of your behaviour. This allows the website to be tailored directly to you and your interests, ensuring the most enjoyable experience when browsing the website. Some cookies allow us to recreate and replay user sessions on our website.
2. We use different types of cookies:
- technical cookies
- analytical cookies
- marketing cookies
3. Technical cookies are necessary for the functionality of the website and we only keep them for the time necessary for the website and our services to function correctly. This procedure enables us to fulfil our legitimate interest without having to obtain your consent first. You can object to this processing and disable cookies, e.g. in your browser, but in this case the full functionality and compatibility of our website cannot be guaranteed.
4. We use analytical cookies to measure traffic, create statistics, improve the structure of our website and analyse interactions with our website. The use and processing of these files depend on your consent, which you can grant us using the cookie bar. These cookies are evaluated as a whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of any individual user.
5. We use marketing cookies to optimise relevant advertising and targeting. They are also processed based on your consent, which you can grant using the cookie bar.
6. Cookies can be disabled in the internet browser, but in this case it will not be possible to use some of the functionalities on our website.
- Cookie settings in the application Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in the browser Firefox
- Cookie settings in the browser Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in the browser Safari and iOS
7. The processing time of individual cookies depends on their type. The processing of technical cookies is always terminated at the end of each session, i.e. usually after you close the browser. Cookies that are used on the basis of your consent are processed for the duration of the consent for the given cookie type or until the consent is withdrawn. The below document details which cookies we use on this website and for what period of time. You can also adjust your cookie preferences at any time in the cookies menu.
9. The collected cookies are handled by other processors, in particular:
|_gcl_au||Analytics||manifestomarket.com||The cookie is provided by Google Tag Manager to test how effective ads work on websites that use their services.||3 months|
|_ga||Analytics||manifestomarket.com||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, collects data about visitors, sessions and campaigns, and also tracks the use of the website for an analytical overview. The cookie collects information anonymously, assigning randomly generated numbers to be able to recognise each visitor as a unique user of the website.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||manifestomarket.com||The _gid cookie, installed by Google Analytics, collects information about how visitors use the website and also creates an analytical report on the performance of the website. The cookie stores data such as the number of visitors, where they came from and pages visited in the incognito mode.||1 day|
|_gat_UA-148734802-2||Analytics||manifestomarket.com||The _gat cookie, installed by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, enables the website to track visitor behaviour and measure the website`s performance. Part of the name contains the unique identification number of the account or website to which it relates.||1 minute|
|IDE||Marketing||doubleclick.net||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user interacts with the website in order to display relevant advertising according to their profile.||1 year 24 days|
|_fbp||Marketing||manifestomarket.com||The purpose of this cookie installed by Facebook is to display advertising on Facebook or on a digital platform that uses Facebook advertising.||3 months|
|test_cookie||Technical||doubleclick.net||Test_cookie is installed by doubleclick.net and aims to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
This document comes into effect on 19. 12. 2022.