Valentine's Day is celebrated around the world as a holiday for lovers. In Mexico, this occasion is called El Día del Amor y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship) and is celebrated in a big way because for Mexicans it is not only a day for lovers, but also a special day for friends.
It's time to appreciate the people you care about. Treat yourself to great food, buy each other drinks and enjoy your time together. The live performance of Spanish duo DUO FUEGO will take care of the unique atmosphere with cheerful and vibrant Spanish music to celebrate the special day of love and friendship.
¡Feliz día del amor y la amistad!
ALEBRIJES COCINA MEXICANA
- Tacos Norteños de Camarón (shrimp tacos)
- Margarita Frozen and Margarita Clásica de Passion fruit
DIRTY DOG SOUTHERN SMOKEHOUSE
- The Redneck Threesome (fried chicken, a whole rack of ribs and pulled pork & 4 side dishes and 3 homemade sauces)
MARE BY AROMI
- Focaccia panini served with chips (prawns, cocktail sauce, lettuce and cucumber)
- Warm focaccia panini (grilled octopus and creamy chickpea)
- Truffle broth and tagliolini
- Baked seafood risotto
(more information coming soon)
If you want to make sure that you have the best place to sit, you can make a reservation at shop.manifestomarket.com.
Do you want to enjoy the time with your friends in privacy? Reserve your spot in the glamping tents here