We are looking for a General Business Intern. This is a great opportunity for those looking to learn from a distinctive and forward-thinking startup company. If you are interested in the hands-on work associated with creating and executing Manifesto’s unforgettable gastro-hospitable experiences for those who love to socialize in a chic, sustainable environment, come join our team.
- Can work at a high level of professionalism and flexibility, adapting to match a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Be a good team player and have a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges.
- You can work with us at least 16 hours a week.
- You speak fluent English and native German.
Opportunity for you to:
- See your ideas and concepts materialized.
- Practice time and budget management.
- Learn and share on a fast-growing gastro startup.
- Be part of a friendly, multicultural team.
- Network and build community.
- Plan your working hours flexibly based on your schedule.
- An office space in Prague’s city center at WeWork will be provided.
- Have an unique opportunity to participate in "invite-only" events at Manifesto.
Examples of what we'll work on:
General Business: expansion research, create summary reports of retail source potential contractors, day-to-day business tasks (European, US markets).
Marketing: Content marketing: graphic design execution, in collaboration with the social media team, motion video creation, copywriting, editing digital media: podcast pre-production and post-production, research (general), omni channel content development. Help to organize + process data.
- Duration of internship: 3 months or longer if agreed. Starting date: April, 2022
- Min. of hours per week: 16.
- This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
- Fill in this questionnaire. Send your CV in English and write to us why you are interested in the internship.