We are looking for an aspiring Graphic Designer Intern.
- Are you studying Graphic Design?
- Are you creative with new ideas and ways to present information?
- Would you like to create distinctive design work for the Manifesto brand?
- Do you work with Adobe Suite and have Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills?
- Can you work with us at least 20 hours a week?
- Do you speak a good level of English?
Opportunity for you to:
- See your ideas and concepts materialized.
- Practice your design skills in a creative work environment.
- Learn and share on a fast-growing gastro startup.
- Gain work experience in Graphic Design while adding a great reference to your resume.
- Be part of a friendly, multicultural team.
- Network and build community.
- Plan your working hours flexibly based on your schedule,
- Work in a cool, dog-friendly office at a coworking space with beautiful views of Prague.
- Have an unique opportunity to participate in "invite-only" events at Manifesto.
We'll work on:
- Creative application of the existing branding materials in new projects.
- Informative banners and signs for our markets.
- Merchandising & uniforms.
- Menu graphic layouts.
- Content for online and offline marketing.
- Creation of pictograms or illustrations if needed.
Who will take care of you
Nicoleta Puiu, Graphic Designer
- Duration of internship: 2-3 months. Starting date: September 2022
- Min. of hours per week: 20.
- This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please, apply at email@example.com.