We are looking for a talented and detail oriented Junior Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. As a Junior Graphic Designer you will create visualizations that convey accurate messaging through digital, print and outdoor media and collaborate on product design development.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- You will creatively apply the existing branding materials in new projects.
- Merchandising & uniforms.
- You will create content for online and offline marketing.
- You will create pictograms or illustrations if needed.
- You will prepare graphic layouts of menus, informative banners and signs for our markets.
- You will ensure all brand standards and processes are applied to every design and all production work.
- You will ensure high quality layouts ready for printing.
- You will correctly prepare files for printing and oversee the printing process.
- You will oversee implementation of menus, banners, signs and other materials at Manifesto Markets.
- You will assist with developing brand guidelines, promotional templates, back up team members and departments when needed/requested.
- You will effectively coordinate multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure and within budget, consistently and efficiently.
- You’ll work with Content Creator, Marketing Director and Brand and Communication Director and other colleagues to produce the final design.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- Opportunity to play a role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Prague.
- Opportunity to progress while you’re with us – we’re growing quickly and globally.
- Be a team member of a future-oriented, design-driven, and open-minded international team.
- Pet friendly design office space in the heart of Prague.
- Discounts at Manifesto Market and invitations to exclusive events.
Details of cooperation:
- Begins in March 2022.
- Office space at WeWork will be provided.
- The fee to be discussed, cooperation preferable on a freelance basis (20 hours a week).
- Work directly with and report to Šárka Fronček, Marketing Director.
This could be your job if:
- You have previous proven experience as a graphic designer (minimum of 1 year).
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, or related field.
- You are creative and have the ability to look for unusual and interesting solutions.
- You have intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign, basic skills in After Effects)
- You have time management skills and you are able to work methodically.
- You can work with us at least 20 hours a week.
- You speak a good level of English and Czech.
- You need to comply with Manifesto COVID-19 guidelines.
- You have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
- Send us your CV & portfolio to email@example.com with “I want to become Manifesto Junior Graphic Designer” in the subject.
- Tell us why you.