This is a great opportunity if you’d like to learn more about HR.
- Are you interested in HR or does your study focus on human resources management?
- Do you want to integrate classroom knowledge with practical application and real-life experience?
- Can commit at least 16 hours a week on average?
- Are you fluent in English, both written and spoken?
- Are you a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements?
- You have an Intermediate level in MS Office.
Opportunity for you to:
- See your ideas and concepts materialized.
- Learn and share on a fast-growing gastro startup.
- Gain work experience in HR while adding a great reference to your resume.
- Be part of a friendly, multicultural team.
- Network and build community.
- Plan your working hours flexibly based on your schedule.
- Work in a cool, dog-friendly office atop of the “DRN” building with beautiful views of Prague.
- Have an unique opportunity to participate in "invite-only" events at Manifesto.
We will work on:
- Support the recruitment process (editing job descriptions, screening of applications).
- Help to coordinate and grow the internship program.
- Preparing and maintaining internal guidelines, SOPs (Standard operating procedures) & training materials.
- Help with the onboarding process for new hires.
- Facilitating document management and entering information into databases/systems.
- Help in planning in-house or off-site activities, like company events & meetups.
- Support employee engagement and development.
- Preparing meetings, editing documents and presentations.
- Help build our company culture, through setting up a comfortable working environment.
- Various ad-hoc tasks from our areas of expertise.
Who will take care of you:
- Lída Hasmanová, COS & Resource Manager
- Starting April/May 2022. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
- Are you interested in this opportunity? Fill in this questionnaire.