We are looking for: Thinkers. Challengers. Doers. Creators. Builders. Innovators.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Be in charge of all digital communication planning, distribution and performance.
- Review current marketing trends, insights of consumers and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies.
- Develop successful digital strategies and campaigns that attract new customers and keep current clients.
- Prioritise and execution strategies planned.
- Analyze marketing performance and sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget allocation in order to define campaigns were most effective.
Work with Marketing Director on following tasks:
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image that attracts customers to the product or service.
- Develop marketing strategies for new products or services that comply with current company standards.
- Assist with creation of the moodboards & creative directions for the promotional content based on media.
- Assist with the preparation of the presentations and partners proposals.
- Collaborate with partners to develop successful, win-win communication strategies.
This could be your job if you:
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in communication strategy & media planning.
- You are digitally connected and curious.
- You are a creative person, who sees the opportunity everywhere, who challenges and inspires team to think differently about media channels and platforms, but at the same time is able to be focused on reaching the goals.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of all online channels, including SEO, performance marketing.
- You are able to recognize trends and stay ahead of them.
- You have time management and organization in order to meet strict deadlines.
- You have strong organizational and project management skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have experience from media agency is advantageous.
- You speak Czech and English.
- You need to comply with Manifesto COVID-19 guidelines.
What’s in it for you:
- The position is an equivalent to full-time, starting from March, 2022.
- A fixed salary. The fee to be discussed.
- Freelance or employement contract
- Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open minded international team.
- An office space in Prague’s city center at WeWork will be provided.
- You will work directly with and report to the Marketing Director.
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become Manifesto Marketing Manager” in the subject.
- Send us your porfolio.
- Tell us why you.