As a product manager you will be in charge of these products: Point of Sale (POS), digital office tools (CRM) and digital asset management (you will be owner of the essential digital assets), and other customer experience enhancements.
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Manage and support the implementation for all POS solutions, managing timelines, resources, and budgets (together with Digital Lead and with the support of Project Manager, eventually):
- Create training process & supervise on-site staff about the POS and other digital tools (make sure all products are working well, supervise troubleshooting, market the product to the end users).
- Work with the POS provider to maintain the system.
- Run and optimize the reporting process for broken device replacement (reporting, replacement).
- Work with vendors, IT teams, and retail during technical issues and problems resolution.
- Draft instructions and frequently asked questions for end users.
- Create and run the system of ordering, storage, hand-over of the digital assets.
- CRM implementation and continuous improvement.
- Continually evaluate the product suite to ensure offering meets needs & objectives.
- Ensure clear communication on product roadmap.
- Engage regularly with senior leadership and key internal and external stakeholders on product strategy and roadmap to ensure ongoing support for digital technology solutions.
- Use your technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to solve user issues and document your findings.
- Open to and supportive of new ideas and process improvement of systems and procedures.
- You will be working directly with CGO & technology vendors.
What’s in it for you:
- The position is full-time, starting in Q2, 2022, with long-term commitment.
- Fixed salary and performance based bonus.
- You will be working on the flagship food hub in the heart of Prague & Berlin.
- Opportunity to play a key role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences.
- Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open minded international team.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- A “dog-friendly”, modern office space in Prague’s city center at WeWork.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
This could be your job if you:
- Have 1+ years of wing-to-wing product ownership experience (especially POS); proven project management skills. Optional: Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized, with a strong desire to document accurately.
- You are self-motivated and you are energetic.
- Enjoy working in a team and you are a great communicator. You can interact successfully with salespeople, engineers, data scientists, and customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to remain focused on priorities.
- Have knowledge of store operations and retail environments.
- You are able to work flexible schedules, evenings, weekends and holidays if required.
- Are proficient in English. Fluent in Czech or German is a plus.
- Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become Manifesto Product Manager” in the subject.
- Send us a brief description of your POS project .
- Tell us why you.