Content Creator Intern - Berlin
- Are you a university student in media, marketing, photography, journalism, and social media? OR Are you in between career steps and want to try new things before resetting your next direction?
- Do you consider yourself a creative, well-organized person with systematic thinking?
- Are you familiar with Instagram and TikTok?
- Do you have great writing skills?
- Are you familiar with Graphic Design Tools like Figma and the Adobe Suite?
- Can you commit at least 20 hours a week for a period of at least 2 months?
- Do you have fluent English and German?
Opportunity for you to:
- Work closely with Manifesto Market's Content Strategist.
- Be part of the development and implification of content ideas.
- Manage social media channels, and practice content creation and creative writing.
- Learn in a fast-growing gastro startup.
- Gain work experience in digital marketing and personal branding while adding a great reference to your resume.
- Be part of a dynamic, experienced and multicultural marketing team.
- Have a unique opportunity to participate in "invite-only" events at Manifesto.
We'll work on:
- Content strategy for the Manifesto Market in Berlin.
- Creating content for several social media channels and the Manifesto website.
- Take photos, and record occasional short videos.
- Creating on-brand graphics for marketing channels together with graphic designers.
- Monitor relevant activity on social channels and select topics to comment on or respond to.
- Engage with relevant accounts.
- Monitor the performance metrics, and optimize the plan based on the results and trends on selected channels.
- Collaborate on a more general profile-raising strategy, and community growth and align the social media strategy with long-term PR goals.
Who will take care of you:
- Manifesto Market's Senior Social Media Manager.
- This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
- Send us your CV to email@example.com with “I want to become Manifesto Content Creator Intern" in the subject line, send your CV in English and write to us why you are interested in the internship.