About the Job:
About The Opportunity:
- The focus of your work lies in the B2B and B2C sale of space rental, events, as well as their planning, implementation and follow-up. You will look after existing customers and acquire new ones. If customer acquisition is not new to you and has been part of your work so far; then you have come to the right place!
How we see the role & what you will do:
- Support and close cooperation with the commercial and market management teams.
- Event & catering sales B2B and B2C.
- Conception, calculation, organization and implementation of events and catering.
- Collection and implementation of customer requests.
- Creation of offers, contracts and invoices.
- Planning and ordering of the required event program components.
- Parallel project management, including preparation and follow-up.
- Management of external service providers.
- Planning and coordination of specialty staffing needs.
- Development of sales activities and customer retention measures.
- Creation of monthly sales reports.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable cost controls.
- Creation of regular market and competitor analysis.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to play an important role in crafting unique food and beverage experiences in the heart of Berlin.
- A full time long-term position starts as soon as we find the best candidate.
- Permanent employment contract with an attractive fixed salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work in a positive and passionate environment.
- An open corporate culture that encourages personal responsibility.
- Position in collegial small team with open and transparent communication in the central sales office in Manifesto at Potsdamer Platz.
- Good connection to the BVB (Potsdamer Platz).
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Team get togethers, from our team Happy Hours to annual team building offsites – we know how to have a good time!
- Attractive staff discounts in all our restaurants. Further discounts via Corporate Benefits.
- Exciting events where you can live out your creativity.
This could be your job if you:
- Have professional experience in a comparable position.
- Have completed professional training in gastronomy or event management.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Business thinking and behavior.
- You have outstanding organizational skills.
- You are an open-minded and reliable person with a hands-on mentality. Even in stressful situations, you remain calm and always deliver accurate results.
- Professional, service-oriented communication & well-groomed appearance.
- Creativity, organizational skills and flexibility.
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility.
- Are fluent in German and English.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
Is this you?
Send us your CV with “I want to become Event Sales Manager - Berlin” in the subject. And tell us why you are the best candidate.
Do you want to know more about the job? Contact Ludmila Hasmanová via LinkedIn.
We are looking forward hearing from you!