- We charge a 7 € fee per person. The reservation fee includes a welcome drink (prosecco, beer or lemonade). Additional consumption at the market is not covered.
- You can book a seat on the ground floor, first floor, and in our wine bar called Room no. 5.5.
- To secure your spot in Himitsu – a hidden Japanese speakeasy bar – please make a reservation via email@example.com.
- For reservations of larger groups above 20 people, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept reservations until 5 PM for a same-day reservation.
- Cancellation policy: You can cancel your reservation 24 hours before the scheduled time begins by calling +49 3052001990. The fee will be refunded. Later cancellations, i.e. less than 24 hours in advance, cannot be refunded.
- Reservations can be made and paid online only. Online payment is HTTPS secured by our gateway partner.
How it works:
- Select the date, time and a specific area at the market as well as the size of your group.
- In the next step, you will be asked to fill in your basic contact details like your name, phone number and email address. You will also have an option to add a comment if you have a specific request - like if you need a baby chair.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, get ready for a memorable experience.
- Upon your arrival at Manifesto, reach out to our host who will escort you to your table and explain everything needed for a great time at the market.
- You will be greeted by your waiter and asked which welcome cocktail you prefer.
- Eat your way through the market and leave the drink orders up to the table service.
If there is something else on your mind, head over to our FAQ to see whether it's answered there. If not, reach out to us via phone (+49 3052001990 or email (email@example.com).
Why reserve a table?
- Don't waste time trying to figure out where to sit. Have your table ready in your favorite area of the market.
- First get comfortable and enjoy your welcome drink. Then embark on your culinary journey through the market and taste all the delicious food.
- Book seating in special areas with limited capacity - like in our Wine Room no. 5.5.
- Make sure that your big group of family and friends can sit together at the table, comfortably and effortlessly.