On Wednesday, October 4th, 16:00–19:00, renowned Japanese sake brewers such as AMABUKI from Saga, HATSUMAGO from Yamagata and SHICHIKEN from Yamanashi will gather especially in Berlin to present you their exquisite creations.
Leading sake & shochu importers in Germany (GINZA BERLIN, SAKE KONTOR and UENO GOURMET) represent over 20 sake & shochu producers.
Discover over 50 premium quality sake varieties and taste yuzu liqueur and umeshu. Immerse yourself in conversations with Japanese sake brewers or their representatives to deepen your knowledge and learn the stories behind the sake varieties.
As a special highlight, all attendees will receive a small Kikichoko cup upon entry, which you can use to taste freely at various sake stands.
Location: Manifesto Market, 1st floor, KABUKI restaurant
The entrance fee is only €30 and includes the Kikichoko cup.
Secure your spot on this unique sake experience today!
- "Early Birds Ticket" - 25€ until 27/09/2023
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
- Visit our website: here
- Select the date, "Any Area", arrival time 16:00.
- Choose the respective "Sake Matsuri Festival" event.
- Enter your details, confirm.
- Done! Cheers!
FOOD SPECIALS (1–7/9)
Enjoy delicious food specials from our Japanese restaurants. The offers are available the whole week from the 1st to the 7th of October!
- Sake 180ml & Otsumami Tapas
- Sake & Wagyu beef skewer
- Kubota Senju Sake & 6 Pieces of smoked kingfish (Hamachi) sashimi
- Kubota Junmai Daiginjo Sake & 6 Nigiris pieces (salmon, salmon truffle, bluefin tuna, kingfish, sea bream, unagi)
Don't miss the opportunity to explore the variety and quality of sake from breweries and have an unforgettable day at our Sake Fest on October 4th in Berlin!